DIRECTIONS TO THE TRUSTEE’S OFFICE AND PARKING INFORMATION
125 E JOHN CARPENTER FREEWAY (RT 114)
SUITE 1100 (11th FLOOR)
IRVING, TX 75062
341 Meetings and Pre-Hearing Conferences will be held at the Chapter 13 Trustee’s Office. Hearings are generally held at the Bankruptcy Court in downtown Dallas.
From State Highway 114
• The Trustee’s office is located off of State Highway 114 between the President George Bush Turnpike and Loop 12 (Walton Walker Freeway) in the Las Colinas area of Irving.
• Exit O’Connor Road and turn north (right if westbound on 114; left if eastbound on 114).
• Turn right at traffic light onto Las Colinas Blvd.
• The parking garage entrance will be immediately on your right.
• Reduced rate parking is available if you park on Level 5 or above of the Parking
• Vehicles with a Disabled Parking Placard may park on Level 3.
• DO NOT PARK IN THE VISITORS LOT located next to the building off of the Rt. 114 Frontage Road (circular driveway entrance marked by 6 American flags with 6 flags).
• Please bring your parking garage ticket to your 341 meeting. The Receptionist at the 341 Check-In window or the Trustee Office Information Window will validate your parking ticket. Validated parking tickets receive a reduced rate of $3.00.
• All Parking Garage exits have meters which accept credit and debit cards.
• Only the Garage exit to Las Colinas Blvd accepts cash (up to $20) and provides change.