DIRECTIONS TO THE TRUSTEE’S OFFICE AND PARKING INFORMATION
125 E JOHN CARPENTER FREEWAY (RT 114)
SUITE 1100 (11th FLOOR)
IRVING, TX 75062
341 Meetings and Pre-Hearing Conferences will be held at the Chapter 13 Trustee’s Office. Hearings are generally held at the Bankruptcy Court in downtown Dallas.
From State Highway 114
• The Trustee’s office is located off of State Highway 114 between the President George Bush Turnpike and Loop 12 (Walton Walker Freeway) in the Las Colinas area of Irving.
• Exit O’Connor Road
IF WESTBOUND ON 114, the entrance to the Parking Garage is immediately after the circular driveway leading up to 125 E John Carpenter (6 large US Flags) just prior to the O’Connor Road stoplight
IF EASTBOUND ON 114, turn left at the stoplight onto O’Connor Rd. and drive under the 114 overpass for 2 stoplights to Las Colinas Blvd.
• At the traffic light located at the O’Connor/Las Colinas intersection, TURN RIGHT onto Las Colinas Blvd. NOTE: Las Colinas Blvd is currently under construction. Use the North (left) side of the boulevard and turn into the circular driveway immediately after driving under the Tram overpass (100 yds. from intersection).
• The Parking Garage entrance is on your right as you enter the circular driveway.
• Park on Level 5 or 6 of the Parking Garage.
• Vehicles with a Disabled Parking Placard may park on Level 3.
• DO NOT PARK IN THE VISITORS LOT located next to the building off of the westbound Rt. 114 Frontage Road (circular driveway entrance marked by 6 US flags).
• Please bring your parking garage ticket to your 341 Meeting. The Receptionist at the 341 Check-In Window or the Trustee Office Information Window will validate your parking ticket.